Tuscaloosa Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Reginald Smith
Reginald Smith has taken on the insurance companies over 1,000 times in over 35 years of practice as a Tuscaloosa accident and injury lawyer including motorcycle cases
You are likely visiting my website because of an accident involving an auto and your motorcycle in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
Your focus needs to be on healing from your injuries, returning to your life’s normal routine, and having your motorcycle repaired to its pre-accident condition.
My job as an Tuscaloosa motorcycle accident lawyer is to handle the details of dealing with insurance companies, adjusters, personal injury and property damage claims, litigation and obtaining the legal compensation you rightfully deserve.
Attorney Reginald Smith has taken on the insurance companies over 1,000 times in over 35 years of practice. Your case is directly handled by Reggie, no passing it off to a junior partner like some of the big law firms do.
I NEVER charge a fee for an injury claim unless a cash settlement is made for you. The initial consultation is free. My clients’ legal fee is 100% contingent upon my clients’ winning a financial recovery from the at-fault party’s auto insurance company.
Attorney Reginald Smith understands the challenges facing motorcycle riders when they have been injured in an accident because he rides the roads to.
I make sure you receive the financial compensation you deserve when you have sustained personal injury or property damages arising from a rear end collision, or in any type of Tuscaloosa motorcycle accident.
Please fill out the free consultation form on this website so I can better evaluate your case and determine how I can best help YOU.
If you don’t get paid, then I don’t get paid.
Simple as that.
Though many motorcycle accidents are just minor accidents, many motorcycle collisions in Alabama will have a long term health impact to your neck and spine due to a whip lash injury caused from being hit from behind by the colliding commercial vehicle. You need an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer to make sure you get all the long term health care you need by obtaining the legal financial compensation to which you are entitled.
Alabama law presumes that it is every driver’s duty to not hit the car in front of him. For this reason, the vehicle that actually does the “rear-ending” is usually found to be at fault in a rear end accident. However, like most legal doctrines, there are exceptions to the rule.
I couldn’t have had a better lawyer for the job.
Kristen, April 12, 2018, Lee County, Alabama
You saved our lives
Tanya, Dothan, Alabama June 1, 2018
I appreciate the fast and professional service
Clint, Tuscaloosa, Alabama September 15, 2018
Reggie Smith’s knowledge of how to defend a DUI is exceptional
Billings Legal, PLLC
Steps you should take if you have been involved in a Tuscaloosa Motorcycle accident to protect your legal rights.
• If the police were not at the scene contact them immediately and ask that a police report be filed once officers do arrive at the scene.
• If you are not seriously injured, at the scene accident, collect important information, such as name, phone numbers, emails and insurance information from both the other driver and any witnesses to the car crash.
• Use your smart phone to take photos of the damage to all motor vehicles involved, as well as the scene of the accident.
• If medical attention is needed for any injured passengers, or you the car’s driver, record the names of any doctors or other medical professionals providing treatment. Keeping track of this information as it will help you itemize your medical expenses and treatment for your insurer, your attorney, and the court.
• If representatives from other insurance companies should call you, be polite, but ask them to call your attorney. Information given to the insurance companies may be unfavorable to your case.
If we enter into a written contractual lawyer-client relationship, I will conduct all communication with the insurance companies on your behalf, and find all potential sources for compensation for your losses.
Please don’t delay, use the free consultation form on this website to submit your Tuscaloosa motorcycle accident information and start on the road to recovery.